To my fellow Bloggers,
This is an open invitation to guest post here at Over the Andes.
Topics should be related to at least one of the following:
- Hispanic culture
- Hispanic literature including book reviews
- Latin American history
- Latin American geography
- Latin American travel
- The Caribbean
- Language teaching
- Language learning
- Photography of related content
- Fiction writing with related content
If you have a suggestion for another topic (that is relevant to this blog), just send me a message and let’s chat.
General Guidelines for Guest Blog Posts:
- Word count: 750-1500 words.
- Please limit use of links. No more than 5 self-promotional links within the post text. No affiliate links.
- Please do include links to reference sources where necessary, however.
- Original content please. If you just want a reblog of a favourite post, we can discuss that separately.
- Please submit post in a word document for easiest transfer of formatting.
- If submitting photos, please ensure you have the right to use them.
- Please include a short bio you would like to share about yourself and links to whichever social media accounts you’d like to share.
Please share with anyone you know who may be interested.
I look forward to having you!